Friday, August 7, 2009

Jennifer & Chuck

I had the pleasure of spending the weekend with my sister and her husband in VA Beach. I took some pictures of them while I was there, we had a blast. They were good sports, and a great couple. I love you both, here are a few pictures. These are my favorite, I am almost done with the rest of them.


I did some ring shots for fun, here are my three of my favorite's.. I kinda went crazy with the flowers. My sister had  very nice flowers at her house, so I took full advantage of them. I really had fun doing the ring shots, these are the first ones I have ever done!






3 comments:

  1. Jessica, I LOVE these pictures of your sister and brother-in-law! I love seeing your work and all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, it really means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, I love seeing others work and in the process getting better at photography myself.

    ReplyDelete