Thursday, April 23, 2009

Off Camera Flash...

So I know it's been a while since I have posted anything, with my senior art show, I have been busy!
Here are some off camera flash photograph's I did for a class project. We had to use a flash system that was off camera, on a tripod, with or without a umbrella. I did a little of all the techniques. I also made a SNOOT(this is something that slides over your flash unit, and it directs the light in a stream; you can direct the light wherever you want it to go).
I want to give a HUGE THANKS to my buddy Dustin(who is also a photography student with me) for letting me take his pictures. He put up with me for two whole hours! Thanks so much...


1 comment:

  1. These are awesome Jessica! See! You were worried for nothing! He's a great friend!

    ReplyDelete